Pneum Galacta, S.L. is the controller of the personal data for the User (Pneum Galacta, S.L. contact persons in clients, supplier, media and public organisms). We inform you that your data will be treated in accordance with the data protection current laws in Spain, specifically in accordance with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016 about the personal data processing.
1.Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: Pneum Galacta, S.L. – CIF: B63083695
Address: Av. Tibidabo 67 – 08035 Barcelona, España
2.For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed in order to manage the commercial relationship with our organization, and in particular, the contractual aspects and commercial communications about our products and services.
Pneum Galacta, S.L. will treat the information in a confidential manner and exclusively for the determined, explicit and legitimate purposes specified above and will not be subsequently processed with any other purposes. When the further processing of personal data for a purpose other than the one which it was collected for is projected, the interested party will be provided, prior to said further processing, information about that other purpose and any additional relevant information.
Your personal data will be kept as long as they are necessary for the contractual provision, or even while our products are active in your facilities.
3. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis that legitimates the processing of your personal data for the execution of a commercial contract or for the application of pre-contractual measures at the request of the interested party is the mutual interest.
The data that we request is adequate, pertinent and strictly necessary and in no case is it mandatory to provide it to us.
4. To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Pneum Galacta, S.L. will not transfer any collected personal data to third parties, except for legal obligation or with your express consent
5. Which are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether in Pneum Galacta, S.L. we are treating personal data that concerns you. The data protection rights that you can exercise are:
– Right of access, right to rectification and right to erasure: You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its erasure when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that they were collected to.
– Right to object: In certain circumstances you may object to the processing of your data. Pneum Galacta, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
– Right to data portability: You can request to transfer your automated personal data to any other company that you indicate us in a structured, intelligible and automated format.
– Right to request the restriction of your personal data processing: In certain circumstances, you can request the restriction of your personal data processing, so we would only keep them to defense legal claims.
– Right to object automated individual decisions making.
You can exercise your rights of personal data protection by writing a letter to the registered office of Pneum Galacta, S.L., at Av. Tibidabo, 67 – 08035 Barcelona, España, indicating the reference “DATA PROTECTION” or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other equivalent identification document and indicating your name and surname, the subject of your request, your address for notification purposes, the current date and your signature.
You can also exercise your rights through legal representation, in which case, in addition to the ID of the interested party, you must provide the ID and the authenticated representation document of the representation of the third party that allows the third party to act on your behalf.
If you do not obtain a satisfactory answer and you wish to make a claim or obtain more information about any of these rights, you can contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).
6. How have we obtained your personal data?
Either you have provided us the personal data we collect through a web form at www.neumaticosclasicos.com, or through the installed cookies as it can be consulted in our Cookies Policy. You may also have provided us personal data via email or telephone calls at the beginning of the business relationship between you and Pneum Galacta, S.A.